OOTD & LOTD: Chinese New Year 2014 Day 2

Hey guys, how was your CNY Day 2?~ ^_^ I went visiting a couple of relatives and only got to take my lotd photos after I got back home, thus I may look a little 'messy' & tired. Lolx~

HOTD
Anyhoo, to start off this post here's my hair chalked hair! ^_^

Using Color Bucket in Rockin' Razzmataz shade. It is really quite bright and obvious on my black sapphire black hair in compare to the red I used on the first day of CNY.
 


OOTD
Though my hair look rather punkish in this pic, I'm actually in somewhat sweet loli outfit.. hahhax~ =P~
Wearing kitty necklace, brooch and TinyPinc moustache muffin earrings to match the sweet theme~

Also, I'd opened a new pair of Ivory tights from my leggies stash for Day 2 outfit~
 Full outfit~ Carrying NaRaYa Shoulder Bag. ^_^


LOTD
Makeup I used, brow makeup included this time. Opps, forgot to include Mascara~ I'm actually using Heroine Volume & Curl mascara ^_^.

Using the Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom palette again - shade #122 and Fresh Peach. (Really love the peach!) Applied #122 at the outer corners of the eyes, though they don't look much different from each other but the slight gradient is still visible. For the brows I use a darker shade this time using Starlash Golden Ratio Eyebrow Pencil to match my black hair because I found that the usual golden light brown brows I do are too light & doesn't match my black hair.

Also, I'd opened up & used a new eyeliner name PERFECT Black Pen Eyeliner which I will be doing a seperate review post too!

Some of the eyeliner on my waterline got washed out as I'd went out for more than half a day yesterday. ^_^"

Besides the new PERFECT Black Pen Eyeliner, I'd also open 8 lipsticks from Mik@Vonk! Awesome colours aren't they?! ^_^
I picked the 4th from the left name the Pink Misk PK07. Most who knows me well would know I  always like using nude lipsticks... ^,^"

Here's a close-up of my lips wearing Mikatvonk Pink Misk Lipstick and Mikatvonk Lipgloss. More of Mikatonk products will be revealed later in a seperate post!~ ^_~


That's all for CNY Day 2 post! ^_~ Continue to HUAT AH!!~

Comments