Swatches: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Providing some random swatches on a random day! Lolx~

Here's the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain found at Watsons. ^_^
It originally has 12 shades but I think there is only 8 shades available in Singapore.

Forgotten to show how it look from the inside so here I provide an illustration of the product credits to Revlon's website ^_^
The product is dispensed by turning the silver end.

Swatch
These swatches follows the same sequence as the first photo above. Not that the last one is almost near to my skin tone, not that it's sheer.
This pic has blue filter applied (to tone down the orange colour).

Under warm lighting.

They are pretty pigmented and they do stain on my arm when I clean them away. The balm glides on my skin smoothly and is glossy. ^_^


Price
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain SGD$18.90/ each

Website
Revlon Singapore Facebook
Revlon.com



Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

This post is for sharing purpose only. All photos (watermarked) are taken by me. All photos & swatches are true

Comments