LOTD + Swatches: Bobbi Brown Gunmetal Apricot

Right... I don't know how Gunmetal can match with Apricot... anyhoos, it's just names plucked from the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow and blush. hahax~
Here's my LOTD using 3 items from Bobbi Brown and mixed with some other brands. I'll be listing down all the stuffs I used for this look later on. ^_^
*Pls ignore the obvious inflammation on my cheek.. ^^"


Bobbi Brown Blush (#6 Apricot)
Lovely reddish pink with orange specks. Some would think it look pretty much like hot pink but I personally feel it's not that bright or neon enough to be called as hot pink. To me it's just warm pink with a hint of red.




Swatch
It kinds of reminds me of my Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy. You can relate this with Hussy when you see the Indoor non-flash pic. Shall I do a dupe post with these 2? ^,^



Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (#3 Gunmetal)
A cool medium dark grey with a little lustre.




Swatch
Love this eye shadow as it's not too glittery and gives out a light sheen. It's quite intense and the pigments are pretty fine too.


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (#1 Black Ink)
 


Sorry for my dirty & messy gel eyeliner pic.. lolx~ Been using it for a few occasions, find it really useful for drawing on my bottom lashline~ ^_^
I currently using gel liner to replace pencil/crayon eyeliner for drawing on my bottom lash line as this gel liner is slightly more waterproof and smudge proof than the pencil ones. Whenever I start tearing, it will wash out the eyeliner completely. But with Bobbi Brown gel liner, it's not 100% washed off by my tears, say about 50% or lesser? It's even better if I top it with black eyeshadow so it can last longer and not smudge when I tear or sweat.

Swatch
I'm using Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner brush to swatch this. It's a matte black eyeliner. Not the blackest but still alright. ^_^

LOTD
List of items I'd used are...
Foundation:
Eyes & Eyebrow:
(Sorry for not listing the eye primer as I forgotten what I'd used! ^^")
Blush:
- It's Skin Lady-Holic Lip & Cheek Blusher in #03 (used before the foundation)
Lips:

I layered blushes hence it appear pretty obvious even after abusing the filter in my iphone. hahax~ See my post in Instagram.

Pls excuse my imbalanced double eyelids... ^_^"

I blended Gunmetal with Maybelline's CP-1 (brown) on my lids.


Applying gunmetal on outer half of my bottom lash line. And then dabbing light brown from CP-1 to the middle & inner corner near tear duct.

Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge in BE-2 on my bare lips. 
It's pretty pigmented as it covered about 90% of my pigmented lips (especially my upper lip). That's why I love Lavshuca so much! ^_^
I didn't use any gloss and it already made my lips look slightly glossy~
*Pardon that strand of hair stuck on my lips. lolx~

OOTD
Last but not least, a simple outfit of the day. Taken with tablet at quite low lighting so the resolution's not really good.. But you can spot my blush! ^_^v~ (ET phone home~)


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

Products name written and coloured in turquoise are sponsored to me for trial & review. I am not affiliated to the companies or brands mentioned. All photos are taken by me unless stated. All photos & swatches are true.

Comments