Review: Black Box ★ Curiosity Satisfied (Feb 2013)

Thanks to Catherine's redemption code posted on her FB, I chanced upon this link to sign up for a free Black Box!

And so, this box came a few weeks ago. Let's see what's inside this Black Box! ^o^

About Black Box
Introducing the ubiquitous BLACK BOX, a mysterious and sleek package that uncovers a curated selection of sought-after products from independent labels. Expect at least five exciting gifts await your undivided attention, sealed and hand-delivered to you at your doorstep.

BLACK BOX brings you experiences from a lifestyle you desire. From dining haunts, outstanding skincare, gorgeous fashion to chic getaways. We are always seeking out the most delectable products and offerings to bring you unforgettable moments in a box.

There's always something for him and for her.

GET IT
We believe that small surprises add up to huge savings, that's why BLACK BOX delivers bi-monthly, packed with a big dose of fun, mystery finds and pure satisfaction without costing you a cent!

All you have to do is subscribe to BLACK BOX and voila! The indulgence begins and continues with every box.


What is in the Feb 2013 Black Box?
When opened, I saw all these products packed in black wrappings. Indeed a BLACK box. Lolx~ ^o^
I noticed there are a few products that are not in sachets like the:
1. Nature Valley Oats' n Honey (x2)
2. Darlie Expert White Toothpaste
3. Dettol Natural Nourishing Body Wash
4. L'Oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Scrub and est. lab Sun Shield SPF 50
 ▲ Ohhh and also not forgetting tons of vouchers!! I guess this is complimentary? As it's not listed in the list of products (shown below). Btw, I like that translucent black ziplock pouch, it'll come in handy for my bunch of unused vouchers, or for storing some stationary or watnot.


List of products in Black Box
List of products and items in the Black Box printed in a hard paper A5 size.
It makes it a whole lot easier for me to refer the items. And what's best is that all the prices, the size and amount of the product and Where to Buy are all included in this list!! Sooooooo detailed I love it! At least this way, we know we won't be 'short-changed' too! hahax~ ^▽^

Review
Black Box surprised me with numerous products that I haven't try before and some of which are things that I wanted to try, like the Dettol Body Wash, Darlie toothpaste, L'Oreal Paris Youth Code and lastly something from Estetica.
I had been receiving mailers from Estetica and there is an outlet located very near to my home. I had ever thought of walking in to get a facial but at that time I'm often too busy to do so. And now, Black Box had brought their product to me. I hope to continue getting such surprises like this in the future Black Boxes! Apart from this, Black Box also fulfill the men's needs such as the L'Oreal Men face scrub. I hope Black Box could include more items that both men and women can use, not just skincare and food, but maybe more lifestyle stuffs, where both the husband & wife (or even bro-sis/dad-mum) can look forward to in the Black Box.

Alrighty, that's all for the items in my Black Box.
If you wish to get their April Black Box, Subscribe here!!!~

Website


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

I am not affiliated to Black Box Singapore company. All photos are taken by me unless stated. All photos & swatches are true.

Comments