DASODA Cosmetics MG & SJ Series

In my previous post, I blogged about the DASODA Mega (MG) Series Long Mascara and also featured the MG products Press Release.

In here, I'm going to show DASODA full range cosmetics including MG AND the SJ Series. ^_^

Presenting the DASODA SJ Series~
I'm not sure though what SJ stands for.. ^_^"
  





DASODA MG Series~

This liquid concealer is also under the MG Series. ^_^






About DASODA


DASODA Model


Price
DASODA SJ Liquid Liner SGD$19.90 
DASODA SJ Volume and Long Mascara SGD$25.90 
DASODA SJ Separate and Curl Mascara SGD$25.90 

DASODA MG Liquid Concealer SGD$25.90
DASODA MG Mega Long Mascara SGD$25.90
DASODA MG Mega Volume Mascara SGD$25.90
DASODA MG Mega Liquid Liner SGD$19.90

Where to buy?
Exclusively at Sasa (Singapore)

Website
DASODA Singapore
DASODA Japan
DASODA Japan (English)
DASODA Singapore FB 
Sasa Singapore FB


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

Pictures are all from Press Release. I am not affiliated to DASODA company.

Comments