L'Oreal Paris Chrome Intensity Bloggers' Party & Open Eyes Chrome Intensity Swatches

On past Saturday, 5th June 10, many bloggers were invited by L'Oreal Paris Singapore to attend the Chrome Intensity Bloggers' Party taking place in Fika -Swedish Café & Bistro (locate at Arab Street @ Bugis area)


I had whole lot of fun taking pics in the party! And na talked alot! XD~ I talked alot too and bonded quite quickly to the girls whom I only met them 1st time! ^_^
And the girls sitting on this table are...
From L to R: Forensia (Joyce), June, everbluec (Chantana), icefrost (Michelle), rainyydays (Kim), Ateliergal (Joyce Sept), luvverlyn (Ah ru)
Christy came later after I took this pic.. ^_^"


The function room concept: Moose + Butterflies! (weird combi.. hahhax.. Actually the moose belongs to the cafe!)
For lunch, I had potato wedges, grilled chicken and ♥Brownies♥!


Each invited bloggers received a press kit (The packaging is NICE!), inside contains all 4 Open Eyes Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow Palettes. And also a pouch that contains Loreal Paris Super Liner 24H, Ultra-Volume Collagene Mascara and 3 Color Riche Lipsticks.




Oh yes, in my previous post of my NOTD, someone guessed the culprit of the pink & purple nails right! Its na! XD~


Now for some swatches!
My spoilt fountain is now a great display for such use! Hehehex.. Cool huh?!


For more closeup swatches, you can refer to everbluec's


Trial on Magic Amber palette on my right eye... I must say the intense of the shadows are not bad ne~
Just to say, I am not applying the shadows base on the method they drawn at the back of packaging instead, I used my own method.
I love the Highlighter and Addictive Yellow in this palette! The highlighter brightens the surroundings of my eye, very nice indeed~


The products I used on mi 1 eye.


[edit]
L'Oreal Paris Open Eyes Chrome Intensity Quad Palettes are Limited Editions, sold @ $19.90/quad. Cheap for such an intense e/s colours!
Will be released on 18 June at all Watsons, Guardians, selected departmental stores and major supermarkets, hypermarkets.
Note: Magic Amber shade is only available at selected departmental stores.
[/edit]

Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Upcoming posts:
6 products I can't live without 
Fashion HaulStreetfest Cosplay Event
My Makeup works on Cosplayers
My cosplay MU trial
July Cosplay Event
July-Aug Hairshow Event

Comments