Shots 2009 (Camwhore of dressups, makeups & hairstyles)

Before my PC was recovered (due to harddisk failure), I had took alot of pics of my dressups, makeup trials, hairdos during end of 2009.
After my PC was replaced with a new harddisk and many of my old files were saved by my friend from the old harddisk, I had totally forgotten about the pics I took last year..
Today I am bored so I took a tour around my old files and I saw I still have many photos yet to be posted..
So here they are! Pls endure my 'act cute' expressions... ^.^" I've only selected few postable pics, while others I seemed to be quite..... uh, nevermind.

First Shot: White satin blouse + light denim jumper-skirt
As you can see, I can't deny that I have 'nothing' to show even if I'd unbuttoned my blouse all the way down... OTL|||| (trying to be sexy but nothing to show heh)



2nd Shot: Cotton On Tee + soft tulle skirt + leopard print long cardigan
Trying to show the *new* Leopard print hairclip I just gotten from Helen.




3rd Shot: Doing the 'Shinya' thing
Lipstick using Mavala Lipstick. Supposely should show alittle more to magenta side but because of my orange lighting in the hall, all colours had turned more to reddish/orangey..


Lipsticks & Lipglosses: (from L to R) Shiseido, Callas, MAC, Rimmel, Mavala

Comments