Estee Lauder & BB, Peach Lipstick and other Swatches ~ haul

Swatches of Foundation Bases:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Liquid Foundation in Intensity 2.0 (See available shades here)
and
HAOJS CC Perfect Repair Cream (BB) Foundation


Due to its taken in dim lighting, the colours might not be accurate. Hence I did the swatch twice on my arm and back of hand.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light: Yellowish tone. Creamy feel at beginning, starts to turn matt quickly when blended out. Light to medium coverage depending on how much you use.
HAOJS Repair BB: Beige tone. Looks thick but infact very watery when blended out. Somehow brightens up your skin alittle. Very minimum coverage to almost none. Appears to feel like tinted moisturizer. Gives a glossy finish to your skin.


When tissue pressed against foundation:
Estee Lauder...not transfer-proof I must say.
Wherelse for HAOJS, I kind of used more pressure than that of Estee Lauder's in order to get that brown colour stains on the tissue. Infact, more water(or oil?) was captured instead of the foundation colour.


Swatches of Nude to Peachy Lipsticks:
Shiseido Perfect Roughe BE109: My nudest of all my nude lipsticks (can compare with NYX Circe) but its more moisturizing than NYX's
Callas Sheer Coco
BourJois Rough Clubbing Pretty Nude: Has glitters!
Revlon Color Burst Peach
 

Random Swatches of Liners & Blush:Stage Gerbera Blush: Suppose to look peachy... hmm...
Majolica Majorca LE Perfect Automatic Liners: Gotta love the white liner! It kind of reminds me of glow in the dark objects...


And 1 MAC Haul I had totally forgotten about it! And this further adds up to my concealer collection...


Something happened to my dog! Baby went to Martial Arts Federation to learn....


◈◈◈Coming up: ELF Eyelid Primer review, Fashion shot with fashion haul, MM event pics

Comments